MOBILion Systems collects personally-identifiable information when you register, request publications or other information, sign up for conferences and events, apply for jobs, and participate in user posting areas, such as surveys. The personally-identifiable information collected may consist of information that you provide, such as names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and, for recruiting purposes, any other personally-identifiable information on your resume. In addition, and in some circumstances, MOBILion Systems collects certain information that you do not visibly enter, such as your IP address.
MOBILion Systems will use your contact and sign-in information such as your name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you if you submit a query or request a quote.
- To determine access eligibility for certain restricted parts of our Website
- To sign you up if you subscribe to receive our newsletter or content or if you sign up for our webinars
- To provide the services to you, including providing quotes, proposals, demonstrations and generating contracts.
- To provide customer services to you, including set-up and installation of products, processing and investigating complaints, providing professional services, training and certification.
- To conduct research and development, provide quality assurance and product validation.
- To comply with our regulatory requirements for compliance purposes.
- To perform services and support on our products.
- To improve our services and products.
- To facilitate our annual conferences.
- To provide a mail list, to facilitate a forum to discuss our products.
- To provide marketing communications to you with your consent, improve our brand management and conduct market research.
MOBILion Systems will use your usage information, such as your IP address, browser type, number of visits to our Website and the hyperlinks for the following purposes:
- To respond to technical or service problems
- To personalize our Website and communications
- To ensure content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity in connection with our Website and to improve our Website
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, in order to conduct troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey analysis
- If applicable, to comply with local regulations
- To keep the Website safe and secure; and
- To measure and understand the effectiveness of the content that we serve to you and others.
The choice to opt out of promotional emails will be offered at the bottom of our online or offline communications to you as well as on our web registration pages.
MOBILion Systems shall not intentionally disclose or transfer (and shall take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security, and to prevent the unauthorized or accidental disclosure of) your personally-identifiable information to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of MOBILion Systems), whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following four exceptions:
- MOBILion Systems may disclose your personally-identifiable information to third parties in the event that such disclosure is required by the laws, rules, or regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
- MOBILion Systems may disclose your contact information to third parties as appropriate for MOBILion Systems to make transmissions or deliveries to you
- MOBILion Systems may disclose your personally-identifiable information if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure
- MOBILion Systems may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to MOBILion Systems.